}

Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy To Be In The Wall Street Journal Today






The Wall Street Journal Quoted me today in an article about the changes in the ad business.

I find it interesting that by the end of last week, five days after the Publicis/Omnicom merger had been announced, there were a few staff emails and a couple of department heads, but most people still felt unsettled.  I wrote about fear in the business in April of 2010.http://viewfrommadisonave.blogspot.com/2010/04/there-is-too-much-fear-in-business.html  It is only getting worse.

Agency management needs to be able to take care of its own – even before handling Wall Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would welcome your comments, suggestions or anything you would like to share with me or my readers.

 
Creative Commons License
.